The Coaching Search Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2012, 07:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

any want romeo as the dc?

i did until i saw him walking with a cane at kc's last game. good black be cracked
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

He needed his knee drained and I guess it couldn't wait a week.  As a DC, sure why not.  No way for HC though

Back to Chip for a second, Banner is already in Arizona even though Chip won't talk about the NFL until Friday at the earliest.  While he was there, he said what's up to Horton to satisfy the Rooney rule

ice grillin you

im gonna laugh my ass off when banner does everything humanly possible to prevent the eagles from getting that douche and he bombs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

KC trying to make a push for Andy before he goes to Arizona.

I can't believe he wouldn't take a year off. Dead of a heart attack in the next 5 years.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2013, 03:07:53 PM
im gonna laugh my ass off when banner does everything humanly possible to prevent the eagles from getting that douche and he bombs

They aren't going after your boy Mel.  Embrace the visor

PhillyPhanInDC

Lurie and Co off to the ATL to interview Nolan and Armstrong (STs). I think it's just due diligence on Nolan, as there isn't a chance in hell Lurie gets a defensive minded HC.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

BigEd76

Ian Rapoport on Twitter:

QuoteRapSheet
Important for teams interested in #Oregon coach Chip Kelly: He would NOT require total control of football ops to take an NFL job, I'm told

ice grillin you

kelly is in zero position to ask for total control of a franchise....thats such a non starter...its like saying steve addazio would not require an nfl head coachig position

people are dumb

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 02, 2013, 03:16:30 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2013, 03:07:53 PM

Embrace the visor

no....i dont like him and he will be coaching at tennessee (SEC) within five years

reese125

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on January 02, 2013, 04:48:42 PM
Lurie and Co off to the ATL to interview Nolan and Armstrong (STs). I think it's just due diligence on Nolan, as there isn't a chance in hell Lurie gets a defensive minded HC.

why whats the problem with a def minded head coach? last i checked the defense blows

DH

He eluded to offense about a thousand times in his presser

General_Failure

Alluded, unless they're really going to focus on McCoy. Which they should.

The man. The myth. The legend.

reese125

and he alluded to howie not having any part in drafts prior to 2012

def minded coach all the way

hbionic

Being an Eagles fan is like suffering from Batter Wife's Syndrome.

Symptoms:

-The right coach for the job will sign somewhere else
-Andy Reid will win another superbowl elsewhere before the Eagles do
-Kelly Green still won't come back
-Promising talent will get hurt, and over achievers will be exposed
-Eli will win another superbowl

I think that sums it up. Go Eagles!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

:-D

I keep telling myself they didn't mean it.  I deserved it.  It's all my fault.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.