farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Off-topic, but someone called TO a n***er on WIP and it got on the air.

oh boy... what a day  :-D
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Magical_Retard

Quote from: Bunkley78 on September 17, 2006, 11:28:30 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on September 17, 2006, 11:23:57 PM
Man, if the Eagles had just shown up in the second half I'd be beating off so hard right now...

I'm going to bust a LOAD later tonight, and it's because we lost not because we won. I need to unleash this tension and depression somehow. Nothing does it better than a good jackin.

hahahahaha thanks for the information.

anyway i watched some of this game...sean taylor really lit up TO a couple of times leading to his drops. i must say i enjoyed it. 2ndly brunell is awful awful awful and i used to be a huge fan of his when he was in jax and was able to move and get the ball in the air.

the eagles loss hurts even more knowing how we are a better team than these 2.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Feva

Quote from: Bunkley78 on September 18, 2006, 02:56:12 AM

oh boy... what a day  :-D

Hilarious.  :boo

fargface.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

TexasEagle

Quote from: Bunkley78 on September 18, 2006, 02:56:12 AM

oh boy... what a day :-D

And that's funny because? You're a farghead!

Diomedes

Haven't you heard?  Bigotry is hip.  It shows how anti-pc you are.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

Dear God,

I hate to sound picky, but I asked for T.O. to break his neck, not his ring finger.  If you could rectify this small oversight, I would be eternally grateful.  Say hello to Coach Gibbs for me.

Faithfully yours,

Feva
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyGirl

The BIGSTUD

That in particular wasn't funny. The day as a whole is comical, just how crazy it was and how everything went down. One of my best friend's aunt died yesterday as well. Just a crazy crazy day. Sometimes when things are that nuts you just need to sit back and get a good laugh in to lighten the mood. That is all you can do really.

It wasn't meant to be intended in the way it seemed. My error in not being clearer.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SunMo

anytime a curse word, no matter what it is, gets on free radio, it's hilarious.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

General_Failure

Seriously, when is the last time this guy played a full season?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.