Gearhead Thread

Started by Diomedes, January 25, 2007, 04:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Found On Road Dead.

BUY a TOYOTA
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Tomahawk

The newer Tacomas are pretty sweet

dook that had my truck on ebay removed it because he put it in a ditch last night. He claims the damage isn't too bad but I'll wait until I get the pics to judge for myself. Sucks too because I really had my heart set on it - maybe I'd be able to pound it out back to form

PhillyPhreak54

I'll never drive a Toyota, let alone a Toyota truck.

Tomahawk

Go American or go home?

Seabiscuit36

my 4Runner was made in Indiana, your Ford was made in Mexico
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Yup exactly Toyotas are more American than Ford. I love telling that to american truck smucks it seems to shut them up right away. Although the GMC's are money
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

Do people still care about whether their car is 'american' or not? Jesus.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

They all use metric bolts now anyway.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 22, 2010, 04:15:44 PM
my 4Runner was made in Indiana, your Ford was made in Mexico

No sir, my Ford drove people from Mexico...not made in Mexico.

And mussa, I don't have the "buy american" complex...I have the "I like trucks that look good" complex. Toyota's are ass ugly. Especially the new ones.

mussa

I didn't say you did. Buying a truck for looks is retarded though. Juss sayin

PhillyPhreak54

No way, man.

Harley Davidson trucks, and the Lightning's are strictly for looks.

Tomahawk

I don't know about that - a buddy had a Lightning and it was one of the fastest vehicles I've been in

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: rjs246 on January 22, 2010, 04:43:17 PM
Do people still care about whether their car is 'american' or not? Jesus.
only guys who live in Texas and date Peruvians i think
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Most Ford trucks I find ugly, but the most recent model I have to admit looks pretty damn cool. I still think the Tundra, Tacoma or GMS Sierra are best looking.

Sgt PSN

i hate the new sierra/silverado.  they've got these huge wheel wells and itty bitty wheels.  looks freaking retarded. 

what a horrible and disgusting looking vehicle.  shame on you chevy.