farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Yeah, that's just it.  Without the drug charge, there's no gun charge.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Backwards ass shtein ain't it

Diomedes

The kind of rules and incentives that children would make for themselves on the playground.  Fundamentally stupid civic bodies, apparently.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

The Dallas rookie class is a MASH unit

WR David Durden tore an ACL, joining LB DeMarvion Overshown and TE John Stevens who each suffered the same injury.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

This is the kind of news I live for....

I'll chuckle for a whole day or two just to think of it.

MDS

i dont blame them, dak stinks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

For a fourth round pick? Sure, why not.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

I was never a believer in Lance but to go for a 4th round pick two years after #3 overall when there isn't even a Josh Rosen level of tape showing you sucking at the NFL level... the kid must be really terrible.

MDS

his contract wasnt helping as a high 1

its just an insane move for dallas and a direct indictment on dak the same way the hurts pick was to wentz. dak is not the bitch carson was but they are just inviting drama. gonna be fun to watch.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

And Lynch goes on TV during the game and talks about how much Dallas wanted him

Diomedes

This is nothing but good for the rest of the NFC.  The team that ran out of QBs last year got rid of one, not the smartest play I think.  The team with an entrenched mediocrity just got drama from a flashy but objectively inferior addition to the position group... Win win win for everyone else in the conference.

Diomedes

from a PFT bit about the trade for Lance.

QuoteJones said the Cowboys were targeting Jalen Hurts before the Eagles traded him 53rd overall in 2020.

PhillyPhreak54

Thank god they didn't get him