Week 2 - Rams: In The Valley Of Death

Started by MDS, September 14, 2020, 05:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Ill advised pass and by that I mean it was intended for JJAW

General_Failure

That was a nice little comeback they had there. Almost had you thinking they could win this.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Why? Why? Why? 

Whiteside?  You just threw a ball into the end zone for Whiteside who was never even open.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Man, Whiteside wasn't even close to open on that pick. Thankfully Goff is awful when he has to think on the run.

MDS

anyone confused why they took hurts yet or
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on September 20, 2020, 03:00:44 PM
Man, Whiteside wasn't even close to open on that pick.

For a half second, he was open.  The ball had to be there when he turns.

He's trash, but I think Carson earned that INT.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

My God I saw a lot of Eagles defenders jogging on that play

QB Eagles

Back to our regularly scheduled massacre

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 20, 2020, 03:08:42 PM
Back to our regularly scheduled massacre

We're going to have to settle for the Rams scoring 40 instead of 50 because of that one punt.

QB Eagles

If that kind of offensive PI was called regularly Gronk might have been out of the league in two years.

QB Eagles

Goff is definitely better at throwing the ball away than Wentz.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 20, 2020, 03:12:19 PM
Goff is definitely better at throwing the ball away than Wentz.

Sometimes he even does it on purpose.