Wild Card Weekend vs New Orleans Saints

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 29, 2013, 11:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

supposedly theres also a video of him fighting the guy in the parking lot but i havent seen it pop up yet
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Probably hasn't come up because he got his ass beat and/or didn't get a favorable result. If he woulda whipped him then you know it would be making its rounds

SunMo

on twitter he claimed that he got "3 or 4 good shots in" which i'm sure is a lie
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Probably...thats a classic brush off answer.

Maybe he will travel to SF if they both win and then get stabbed...video that one, bitch!

Yeti

Oh well, there is always next year.  At least Andy Reid and his clock and game management skills is gone.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

SunMo

diddy was on WIP earlier and echoed a few others this week who said that Jackson wasn't shut down in the 1st half like NBC was suggesting.  i said the same thing because I was there and was watching him, but he beat his coverage a few times and either Foles wasn't looking or took too long to make his decision.  shame because people of course jumped all over that when desean said what he said monday.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

There was a moment on the broadcast where you could see him running free with his arm up and obviously didn't get the ball.

Foles also missed Celek wide open down the seam too

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 08, 2014, 07:50:18 PM
Foles also missed Celek wide open down the seam too

i think you are talking about the first off. series of the game.....foles roled out and celek broke wide farging open...it wasnt really straight up the seam more a soft fade towards the sideline but either way he was completely naked and foles totally missed him and threw a one yard pass to avant instead...i was beside myself for like the next two series

foles specifically and the offense in general just werent very good in the first half....and thats where the game was lost

fortunately these kinds of things can be corrected....his physical tools are what they are but in theory he should improve his reading of the plays and decision making

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that might've been it. I just remember them mentioning it and then on reply there's Brent The Hipster wide open.

I believe that Foles has shown enough of a foundation that he can build on.

BigEd76

QuoteLATimesFarmer
Seattle's Michael Bennett on Eagles last weekend: "They didn't want to tackle. They wanted to go to Turks and Caicos. It's cold in Philly."

General_Failure

It was cold as farg in September too, I guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

the eagles didnt wanna run or throw last week either

btw how did michael bennent get to play for the saints last week and the seahawks this week?

Seabiscuit36

Maybe he should focus on having a more unique name
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Chameleon

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2014, 04:07:17 PM
imo thats a cop out in todays nfl....you make the playoffs the expectation should be making the superbowl...theres only three teams in the playoffs who are clearly better than the eagles....denver seattle san fran...and with the draw they had (new orleans, carolina) you were only guaranteed to have to play one of them to win the superbowl

theres no reason they shouldnt have won last night and theres no reason they couldnt go to carolina and win...then maybe you get san fran at home...you never know...but i farging would have loved to find out...and im sitting here salty as farg that they didnt even won game towards that end...im certainly not sitting here saying im so proud of you guys well get em next year...because theres just as much chance they go 5-11 next year as 11-5

luckily it was a very small group a few hundred people but they were at the eagles tunnel after the game last night cheering the team as they came off the field....it made me sick....you were favored at home in the playoffs

This post makes me laugh. I don't know how you can reconcile feeling like this team could have gone to the super bowl with the idea that 5-11 and 11-5 are equally likely next year.