Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

When keeping it real (on the internet) goes wrong.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

wtf is going on in michigan

biden well up on trump but peters +1 on james...same guy who was curb stomped in 18
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He couldn't be more dismissive if he tried. Looks annoyed that he has to be there.

Wretched scumbag.

https://twitter.com/firenzemike/status/1315801345581027331 21

ice grillin you

Lindsey graham is def gonna win but I don't get how he's in a race and Mitch McConnell is routing Amy McGrath
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

sc 54-40
ky 62-32

less of an apatite for trump there...remember SC elected a black guy to the senate (republican, but still for the south this is a thing). higher % of vote is black, too. plus liberals are moving there, not at the same rate as NC, but nobody is moving to kentucky.

lady g should win by a few points youre right. mcgrath is literally running a scheme stealing money
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 12, 2020, 09:12:20 PM
sc 54-40
ky 62-32

less of an apatite for trump there...remember SC elected a black guy to the senate (republican, but still for the south this is a thing). higher % of vote is black, too. plus liberals are moving there, not at the same rate as NC, but nobody is moving to kentucky.

lady g should win by a few points youre right. mcgrath is literally running a scheme stealing money

Wut

MDS

believe it or not sc is woker than ky

they got more brothas and transplants

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 12, 2020, 10:02:46 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 12, 2020, 09:12:20 PM
sc 54-40
ky 62-32

Wut

lolol

MDS

ohhh shtein lol

so spoiler alert i cant spell...i i always right click the the red squiggly line to fix and dont really think twice. that was the first option.

Geowhizzer

QuoteApatite is a group of phosphate minerals, usually referring to hydroxyapatite, fluorapatite and chlorapatite, with high concentrations of OH−, F− and Cl− ions, respectively, in the crystal.

Had to look it up.  I teach history, not science!

Munson

My hot take is that the polls are all off 1 or 2 points to the right and that Harrison actually does take it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Early voting opens here today.

Harris County record for day one was two years ago with 63,000. We're on pace to go over 100,000 today.

Rome

One drop off box per county.  It's a goddamn disgrace and we're (Dems) too farging cowardly and impotent to do anything about it.

Shut the whole thing down.  Massive strikes.  shtein is getting nasty anyway so load up and let's get down to it.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you