The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

shorebird

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

shorebird

I think it's fake. You can't see the sharks tail going back and forth, which you can when you see a real one.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 05, 2008, 10:03:36 PM
Phillies promotions in 1986

1:55 in is the promo for the Pete Rose tribute Jul 6, 86.....I was there and still have the gift from that game.   I remember when Rose got his first hit of the game, the crowd went nuts.  I also remember wanting to go to the game that they were giving away free jerseys and my mom wouldn't take me.   :'(

General_Failure

And to this day you still strangle hookers and dump them in the woods because of it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

That's why I started doing it, but now it's pretty much because of the great after sex. 

BigEd76

I think that video also had the August 14 BPS vs the Pirates where they gave out Mike Schmidt posters.  That was my first game at the Vet. Saw some rookie named Barry Bonds hit a HR.  That game ended with a Von Hayes walkoff....

Phanatic

Wow you guys got great recall. I remember going to Phillies games and I remember names like Larry Bowa, Schmidt, Carlton, but none of the details even close to win or lose.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MultipleScoregasims

I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

please--his oscar is in the mail