Best/Worst liked Dog Breeds

Started by hbionic, July 12, 2007, 07:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

People who are scared of dogs make me laugh. What are you, six years old?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

im not scared of dogs im scared of pit bulls

if you have one keep that shtein leashed up...if you dont you now will face much harsher consequences...hopefully this persuades idiots not to let killing machines roam neighborhoods
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 01, 2012, 09:25:34 AM
I find it hilarous that you agree with the profiling of a breed of dog.  How is that any different than saying a Certain Race is inherenty prone to violence then the rest of us? 

lololol.....this might be the most ridiculous thing ever written

Sgt PSN

Most of us feel the same about your posts.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 01, 2012, 09:39:33 AM
I find it hilarous that you agree with the profiling of a breed of dog.  How is that any different than saying a Certain Race is inherenty prone to violence then the rest of us? 

I honestly cant tell if you're putting bait out or not. 

So here's the next dog I'm getting.   Too Scary? http://monumentalkennels.com/_index.php
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 01, 2012, 09:43:54 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 01, 2012, 09:39:33 AM

I honestly cant tell if you're putting bait out or not. 

So here's the next dog I'm getting.   Too Scary? http://monumentalkennels.com/_index.php

no im not...you just somehow linked animal breeds and racism...or something like that...lol...im not sure where you were going with that

not scary at all just keep it away from other people....when it gets loose and rips the face off a four year old then we have problems

and if you werent MA and lived in the real world and was walking thru a neighboordhood teaching your kid how to ride a bike and a pit bull was loose your ass would gather your kid up and get inside as fast as you could...and if you say otherwise you are full of shtein

Seabiscuit36

How's a Pit any different than a German Shephard running around?  Or a Rottie?  I've seen the carnage that pit's can do, but I've seen Lab's attack too.  It happens.  The main issue is the owner which isn't socializing a dog properly, then the added negligence of letting it loose in a contained environment.  FWIW the city of Wilmington did this years ago with Pits, and it changed absolutely nothing.  Punish the owners, not the breed. 

You're right, I don't live in a typical city setting.  Got me there.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i have no problem tagging rotts with it as well...really any dog id slap with the label....its all about making the owners more accountable

but to act like pitts arent a bigger problem than a lab lol (in the scenario i put out above you arent even thinking twice about a lab running around your hood loose) or pretty much any other breed is laughable and just being ignorant

rjs246

My next door neighbors have two pitts. Sweet dogs.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Today we learned IGY is a great big bitch.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

sorry we all cant be as gutter as you

you remind me of one of those aussie gangsters in mad max

hard as hell yo....

Seabiscuit36