Dated Jeff Garcia
4 (25%)
I am Jeff Garcia
8 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 15

ry49ers80

YOU PHILLY FANS SHOULD LIKE THIS

PhillyGirl

I Didn't think they made scum like this in San Fran.

You should be embarrassed of yourself. And the real Niners fans that are posting on here are probably cringing themselves.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BobbyT

Does your mommy know you are using the computer?
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

PhillyPhreak54

ry49ers80

PhillyGirl

And you go back to the Niners board and brag about this?

You have posted how many times on here? And in "all" of them, you have yet to talk about football. You've acted no older than 11 years old and its obnoxious.

No on here is talking shtein like you claim. To the troll-boys that might come over here and say crap like you? Yes, why shouldn't we?

But to those willing to actually have normal conversation, its football talk.

Now grow up, or get lost. For your own sake....I highly suggest the former.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Again, how is he still here? I actually enjoy when opposing fans come here, just not when they act like this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyandBCEagles

Why????

I mean, if it was a Cowgirls or Skins fan then I would expect to see some posts like this....but the Niners??  There's no real rivalry there...what's next, are we going to have some thread like this started by an Oakland fan a week from now, then KC??

PhillyGirl

http://www.49erswebzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/board.cgi?board=main&action=display&num=299947

Now I'm a moron. You're pure class, aren't you. Look, most of the fans on that site are laughing at you for being such an immature embarrassment.

Rome

Personally, I thought this thread was hilarious.

Well done, Niners dude.

:-D

General_Failure

If he bothers to come back I'll talk to someone about him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

QuoteMost importantly...don't start a flame war. You post Eagle bashing stuff and then we will have 50 Eagles fans over here the next day to do the same to us.

Ooops!  Looks like out little buddy just got himself into a wee bit of trouble with the administrators over there.

That's even funnier than this thread is.

:-D

hbionic

Who farging cares, this is the internet(s). Reminds me of when I first got access to the net...those Christian-lesbian chatrooms didn't stand a chance!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05