The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

don't the cops work for their city and their salary....be sweet if we just all stopped giving our all cause we didn't like our boss
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

most pigs think they are above the law....nyc cops especially

im sorry some lunatic killed 2 cops. its awful. but that doesnt give you the right to do whatever you want. sorry. this isnt a war zone. its america, and the real world.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on December 21, 2014, 12:30:25 AM
most pigs think they are above the law....nyc cops especially

im sorry some lunatic killed 2 cops. its awful. but that doesnt give you the right to do whatever you want. sorry. this isnt a war zone. its america, and the real world.

Pretty much

They're pissy at De blasio because he wouldn't publicly support them after Garner's death. What farging world do they live in that they kill an innocent man and think the mayor is going to offer public support. What's he supposed to say "I know it looks bad on video but the Cops used good judgement"

MDS

because in Cop World, cops are right 1000% of the time

and so what some fat stillupfront died. big farging deal.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

If we're doing a remake of Tango & Cash, he passes.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

Mute point. Bicycling 1 mile in a half hour is not Chip tempo. Chopping off his mother's head for nagging him = poor coachability.
Fail. Unless Chip learned from his DeSean debacle.

General_Failure