Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

What?  You think a credible fact based source like a dictionary is going to change my opinion on what a word means?  Dictionary.com is a free education tool.  Education shouldn't be free.  It should cost a fortune.  Quit trying to confuse people with your liberal websites. 

Rome

I'm thinking of starting a band.  Any suggestions?  My first thought is Osmosis.  Don't know why exactly.

Sgt PSN

Sleep on it and see what you think in the morning. 

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on July 23, 2012, 06:08:14 PM
I'm thinking of starting a band.  Any suggestions?  My first thought is Osmosis.  Don't know why exactly.

I think Osmosis Iceholes would sell more records.

SD

QuoteFirefly Music Festival
Firefly guests. Thank you for making the inaugural Firefly such a success. To celebrate, we're returning to The Woodlands of Dover International Speedway in 2013 and a limited quantity of general admission presale tickets will be available tomorrow at Noon ET through FireflyFestival.com. We hope to see you next year!

Munson

Awesome news...though I think it's idiotic to sell tickets before there's even a line up
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: Munson on July 24, 2012, 02:16:42 PM
Awesome news...though I think it's idiotic to sell tickets before there's even a line up

Same...makes no sense but they're probably banking on the people who loved it to buy some early tickets. I'm waiting till a lineup is announced before I commit.

ice grillin you

jay z just jumped on stage at made in america and did 99 problems with pearl jam
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

My wife's friend is in New York this morning. 

Museums?  No.

Fine dining?  No.

Art galleries?  No.

She's at Rockefeller Center to see Matchbox Twenty on The Today Show.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Staind, Godsmack, and Shinedown last night. Legit show.

Godsmack was preposterously loud, but they did cover AC/DC twice, so they get a pass.

Rome

If I were in RDH I would have totally taken you up on that show.

Great lineup.

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 12, 2012, 07:03:09 AM
Staind, Godsmack, and Shinedown last night. Legit show.

Godsmack was preposterously loud, but they did cover AC/DC twice, so they get a pass.

Saw both bands at MMRbq. Not a big fan of either band but they put on a great show. Especially Shinedown, their lead singer plays to the crowd as well as any lead singer I've ever seen.

Diomedes

All three of those bands suck. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

They all have one song you might not immediately switch if you're stuck listening to FM radio.

The man. The myth. The legend.