We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

learn how to cook lazy sons of bitches
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Excuse me, Dio, but my freedom to eat a microwaved bag of shrimp scampi at the Olive Garden outweighs the lives of your children.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

My kids, sure.  They don't weigh much yet....maybe I should be pouring fast casual down their throats, instead of fresh pan-sauteed collards with onions, and salmon-mushroom casserole (last night's dinner). 

We cook dinner almost every night and have done since they were born.  Hard to believe how much people eat out.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I get tired of having to cook every night, but not cooking usually means throwing some frozen pizzas in the oven.

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Normally you have to pay an idiot like five bucks to lick a door on film

Munson

https://twitter.com/danioliver/status/1279155358666305541

Absolutely terrifying to think about, I want nothing to do with this disease.

Rome

11,445 new cases today.  I went out to Ace Hardware to pick up something this morning.  Most people were at least wearing masks.  Not everyone.  It's old people who are mostly ignoring the requests.  I can't understand why it's not mandatory but ok.   Everyone I know is scared and beyond raging at this right now.  Our governor has basically thrown his hands up and said farg it and his minions are following him off the cliff.

Seriously.  No exaggeration if I had the money I would leave here and never look back. 

General_Failure

We got us a case of the bubonic plague in Mongolia now.

Diomedes

Without going into still another update about someone you don't know...this thing sucks. 

My family is suffering.  Please be careful y'all.

Geowhizzer

Hang in there, Dio.

Just told my mother that we were not going to visit her this summer due to Covid.  Went better than I expected - I really thought she'd protest.  I just couldn't live with myself if we brought it to her - she has COPD and a pacemaker.

Rome

I lost a friend to this farging nightmare this weekend.  She didn't die.  She's not even sick.  I cut loose on her because she's a willfully ignorant dumbass who made one too many stupid remarks. 

All over her adamantly refusing to wear a mask because the iceholes she listens to on Facebook told her she would die from wearing one.

Amazing. 

One less Christmas card I'll have to buy, I guess.

PhillyPhreak54

lol at dying from wearing a mask. Dumbshtein.

Look...its hot here. Especially these last few days with the humidity. And yes the masks make it hotter. I pour sweat when wearing one outside. But JFC its a small sacrifice.

General_Failure

It's amazing how many doctors we go through every year because they keep dying to their masks.