We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

5.5 hours total.

Waited two hours to have someone acknowledge me. That was done by me calling and saying I'd been sitting outside for two hours and I needed to come in to piss. They almost didn't allow me. But finally relented.

Took my license and insurance card and said they'd call me soon.

An hour later they called and read me the consent forms.

Said another person would call back and triage me.

Waited until about 4pm for that call. Then they assigned me a parking spot to wait in. They came out and took my temp and vitals and then had me blow my nose but not wipe it. Then they used the short swabs and crammed them in my nose.

Doc comes out a short while later and listened to my lungs and looked down my throat and said I'd hear back in 3-5 days. Used to be one day but since we are spiking it's crazy. He said they've had some serious cases come in lately.

PhillyPhreak54

Back two back days of 5000+ new cases.

Abbott is crab walking his way backwards. Still trying to appease the base but starting to realize, I think, that he farged up.

Munson

Yeah did I see that he asked people to stay home? Wonder how much longer before he goes full stay at home order
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

I've got mid July in the pool with friends.

Two weeks after the 4th. Rapidly increasing cases and then we will have the "but mah freedum" crowd out showing their patriotism on the 4th crowing about how the dirty libtards supported protesting but not out slamming Natty Lights and dogs on Murica's bday.

phattymatty

good luck man.  do they still jam the swab into your brain through the nose or is there a better test yet?

Diomedes

Dickhole test...much less intrusive.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

I know our state invested in the mouth swab tests. I haven't read anything about them being more or less accurate though
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on June 24, 2020, 08:42:57 AM
good luck man.  do they still jam the swab into your brain through the nose or is there a better test yet?

Thanks man

Still up the nose. But they gave me the short one and not the one that pokes the brain so I was thankful for that

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I'm surrounded by the smell of warming horse shtein all day, every day, but boy am I glad to be out of Florida. https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/1275854598146871296

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

5,511 positives today, so we got that going for us. 

NY, NJ & CT:    Floridians visiting there must self-quarantine for 14 days. 

Goose.  Gander.  Whatnot.

Munson

The beach towns downstate here that people were in facebook comments of the towns a month ago screaming "we need to open up fully right now!" and claiming it was about saving small businesses....well, It's been 24 days since we started Phase 1 and moved into Phase 2, and already 3 of the restaurants are closing back down to take out only voluntarily because the people down there aren't taking precautions nearly at all, especially on weekend nights.

Of course, the "we care about the small business!" crowd is also the not wearing masks crowd and judging from what I see in the comments today...well, they're proving it was definitely about their worry for small businesses and not at all their own selfish want to have people serve them food and drinks whenever they want ::)

PhillyPhreak54

This virus and the GOP corksuckers who politicized this or stood by nutless and spineless as others in their party politicized it can farg off. They've turned this into a true clown show.

This is embarrassing. There's too many to name but I'm sick of it already.

We have a lot of dumbfargs living amongst us.

General_Failure

You can always count of Florida to make a bad situation worse.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

I'm waiting for the first instance of someone shooting a guy and then claiming to stand your ground because the said guy wasn't wearing a mask.

Add in some bath salts, and that would be the perfect Florida situation.