Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: Rome on April 23, 2020, 10:59:11 PM
There is simply no excuse for not taking Jefferson.  None.

This.  Again.  Year after year.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on December 08, 2020, 09:29:17 AM
Ray Charles could spot it in a minute.  They live in an echo chamber and common sense gets replaced by toadying bullshtein.   That's how Lurie has run this franchise for 30 years.

This!  First Metcalf and now JJ, just thinking of the 2021 draft blunderfest makes me nauseous.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 14, 2020, 12:38:32 PM
[Rodney McLeod] played his last game as an eagle yesterday

More importantly, looks like Josh Sweat will be okay.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

if you want the dumbest possible scenario

-eagles win out
-wash wins next 2
-cardinals lose out
-bears lose 2/3
-vikings lose 2/3
-49ers, lions, giants each lose 1 game

this puts the eagles at 7-8-1 and as the #7 seed. the most far fetched thing, other than the eagles winning out, is arizona losing to sf. everything else is quite possible.

i hate myself
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's happening. Playoffs baby!

With 6th string corners and safeties

General_Failure

Get to the playoffs just so we can see Wentz literally die on the sideline.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that's next in his progression for season enders

General_Failure

I have nothing against the guy. He'll probably be a great QB somewhere else when he gets his shtein sorted out, but I want to see someone go full Scanners head explosion out there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

the eagles are also eliminated from the playoffs with an L and a wash W

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

just wait til they hit 19 after winning the division

Don Ho

ya'll got to layoff the Eggnog. 

Honestly could you imagine this FO with a top 5 pick?  They'd farg it up so bad we may all finally go Heaven's Gate and await the arrival of the UFO.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

My buddy sent me this...Not sure how accurate this is and it's irrelevant but semi interesting...Hurts/Vick both took over for Wentz/Kolb against GB and both times the score was 20-3. Again irrelevant but semi interesting