What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Torrents are pretty safe, bionic...I use piratebay.org.

Basically, when you search for something, you wanna click the "Seeding" category so it organizes the flies by the most seeders. Generally, the more people seeding the file, the more likely-hood that it's virus free. Plus you can read comments on the torrent so if it's zesty for has a virus, people generally call it out.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

Long term borrowing.  The idea that anyone actually owns anything is bullshtein anyway.  We only own things to the degree that other people for one reason or another agree that we own them.

I'm listening to the Minutemen right now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

When I can't find anything decent on random play, I turn on some DevilDriver. I understand they have a new album coming out soon.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

My ipod is always set to shuffle but I just got 4 CCR songs in a row.  So I guess I'm listening to CCR right now. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Yeah, that was a nice treat.

I don't know if it's part of the ipod's programming or what, but it seems to stick with a certain genre for a few songs and then moves to another one for a few more songs.  I had Skynyrd, CCR and then Kansas followed by EPMD, Naughty By Nature, Wu Tang and Kanye.     

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

lurking wierdo

Quote from: Diomedes on January 30, 2011, 02:21:59 PM
Long term borrowing.  The idea that anyone actually owns anything is bullshtein anyway.  We only own things to the degree that other people for one reason or another agree that we own them.

I'm listening to the Minutemen right now.
America was founded on the basis of ownership of personal property.

ice grillin you

Quote from: lurking wierdo on February 02, 2011, 08:15:37 AM
America was founded on the basis of ownership of personal property.

aka slavery
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Didn't you hear Glenn Beck? The Founding Fathers put in the 3/5th's clause to END slavery, duh.

The White Stripes have now officially broken up. I was never a huge fan but I liked some songs.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

mussa

Like Jacks other projects better myself. Still White Stripes were a breath of fresh air back when they came out.  :yay :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

General_Failure

Alestorm. Every now and then Pandora will stop playing the same twenty songs and give me something a little different.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Great.  Also awful.  Awful.