A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

That's definitely what was said and not "Hey, maybe a nation's military shouldn't jerk themselves raw when shooting kids in the street so Aunt Ethel can move into a stolen house."

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

nothing quite like justifying a little genocide with a little genocide
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on May 24, 2024, 11:10:36 PMYou guys are confusing my support of the Jewish people for anything resembling support for Netanyahu and his gang...

Oh?  This you?

Quote from: Rome on April 30, 2024, 07:57:24 PMI couldn't care less about Palestine or their cause.  The populace turned their government over to religious fanatics and this is what always happens as the end result. 

Turn the whole place into a parking lot or a Disney Land for all the good it would do over there. 

Mistaken, lol.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i cant tell if romey and lil guy are pro white murdering colonizers or anti brown people...so confused
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I don't care about the Palestinian "cause" and neither does anyone else in here.  At least be honest about it.

And as long as Palestinians continue to allow fanatics like Hamas to represent them, they get what's coming to them.

Please continue on with the meaningless virtue-signaling, however.

General_Failure

A friendly reminder that, despite all token displays to the contrary, we all live in a nation run by fanatical sickos.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 25, 2024, 08:13:31 PMi cant tell if romey and lil guy are pro white murdering colonizers or anti brown people...so confused

can someone explain what this means? i dont speak online liberal

i just want terrorists to stop killing jews

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 25, 2024, 08:13:31 PMi cant tell if romey and lil guy are pro white murdering colonizers or anti brown people...so confused

I can.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

im a white supremacist and i jerk off to dead brown people...you got me

General_Failure

We're not here to kinkshame.