Week 7 - Giants: Awful Football, Awful Debate, Awful Country

Started by MDS, October 18, 2020, 06:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Well that should seal it, other than the next Wentz turnover.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

WTF is Slay whining about?  You got burned dude, suck it up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i know hes not getting fired but this should be the game that gets doug got

MDS

doug and wentz with an all time horrendous performance....the giants are utter trash and they handed them the game

this is like peak andy/5 throwing every play into a wind storm against jacksonville
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Pederson
Wentz
Officials

farg every one of them.

Embarrassing

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Don Ho

ice grillin you

i thought their only promising young players were sweat and reagor but hightower makes plays

General_Failure

Please look forward to the defense giving up another touchdown on this drive, as is tradition.

General_Failure

ice grillin you

phattymatty

MDS

ball at the 1, have your slow unathletic qb stand 5 yards behind the LOS and run forward

cant beat that logic

--they should have taken the penalty on the kick, try an onside from the 50. dont get it its at the 40. minor field position loss.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.