Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Fed govt just closed for tomorrow

It's on
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagles_Legendz

Every school in Bucks closed, Montgomery county courts delayed but we here in the Bucks court system are such strident advocates of justice that we opened right on time.

:boo

General_Failure

UPS is sitting on a package in Kentucky I ordered on the 7th because of extreme weather. Farg you, Kentucky.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 17, 2015, 08:20:51 AM
Hoydas...

They blew the forecast but still closing was super weak
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

The Wilmington Blue Rocks sold tickets at 1 cent per degree a couple days ago, when it was only 4 degrees out, so they sold a bunch of 4 cent tickets. Ended up making the front page of ESPN.com.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on February 17, 2015, 02:43:18 PM
UPS is sitting on a package in Kentucky I ordered on the 7th because of extreme weather. Farg you, Kentucky.

Yeah FedEx got me too because of the weather

Customer needed veneers overnighted and was willing to pay the insane $600 fee FedEx was asking. But then the storm hit Indiana and it couldn't get out.

Cost me money because I had to go a different route and I couldn't charge them as much

PhillyPhreak54

It's storming like a motherfarger right now...hailing nice chunks of ice too. I didn't have time to run out and drive down the street to the bank or gas station to chill under the roof so my truck doesn't get slammed. So I'm listening to it being assaulted and cringing like crazy

OMG it's getting worse.

Thank god for insurance

Geowhizzer

God's angry about the Tebow signing, Phreak.  It's the beginning of the apocalypse.

PhillyPhreak54

You know what? You're onto something...that storm started as soon as the signing was announced. If I have hail damage I am sending an invoice to TEBOW

PhillyPhreak54

We had some pretty insane flooding last night. We got close to 9" in about four hours and most of the highways flooded. Most of the underpasses are underwater - one by my house the water was up to the traffic lights.

SD

Saw that on the local news pretty farging nuts

smeags

its obviously global warming.

i blame, SD.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

It's now called climate change

And you can blame me and my suv

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it