im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

its been raining non stop here since I took my trash out this morning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

86 degrees today.  In January. 

Cooling all the way down to 81 tomorrow, though!

PhillyPhreak54

Local news is treating this cold snap like the end of the world. It's going to be in the 20s.

On our way back from Beaumont to Houston and the customers we spoke to today were thinking of closing tomorrow because of cold

Wtf

General_Failure

It'll hit freezing here tonight.

Also, farg the seasons here. There are new leaves on trees that haven't finished dropping all of last year's leaves. That's bullshtein.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

It's supposed to be 58 for a high tomorrow here and our mgmt has made going out in the field "optional" until it warms back up.

My director asked for volunteers and I was like, are you farging kidding me?  IN.

hbionic

Quote from: General_Failure on January 07, 2015, 08:01:15 PM
It'll hit freezing here tonight.

Also, farg the seasons here. There are new leaves on trees that haven't finished dropping all of last year's leaves. That's bullshtein.

:-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Geowhizzer

All the way down to 63 here.   Brrrrrrrr.

Tomahawk

The high got up to zero...witches, titties, and brass bras

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

its farging 9 degrees tonight

so god damn cold

where is mexico
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

You Hoydas all work inside, if you work at all.  I'm installing bio-retention ponds (fancy ditches) with Salvadoran Honduran and Mexican laborers, not one of whom bitches about being uncomfortable.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

They're complaining.  They just complain when your INS dry-snitching ass ain't around.

Sgt PSN

Wind chill in my hood is currently between -10 and -20. Almost too cold for smoke breaks.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on January 08, 2015, 07:24:19 AM
They're complaining.  They just complain when your INS dry-snitching ass ain't around.

lolol

After the Armageddon predictions on the news about Houston freezing into oblivion it was a steamy 28 degrees this morning. Hoydas.