The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

The AC in my house is working just fine.   Can't wait for 35 degrees though.  When I leave Baltimore, I'm going where it's colder.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

When I leave Florida - and I will someday - I am heading north.  Maybe to Maine.

SD

Aside from the rain the weather in Philly has been nothing short of perfect. Haven't used my AC in over 1 month.

MDS

why do white people love the cold so much
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Easier to spot undesirables in the snow.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKF_tK8i5Io

This F4 tornado struck yesterday a few miles from my house (I did not record this, or any, video)

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

yeah, farging iceholes freaking out about the huge funnel cloud coming their way.

the dad telling them to shut up was totally the way to handle that
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

Ha...I didn't watch it with audio, but sounds like that house should've been smashed too

hbionic

Quote from: SunMo on November 18, 2013, 02:56:18 PM
yeah, farging iceholes freaking out about the huge funnel cloud coming their way.

the dad telling them to shut up was totally the way to handle that

Yup, I didn't realize they were outside until the end. Over-reacting kids. Grow up!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Susquehanna Birder

Crazy warm outside today. Put up the Christmas lights on the house, wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Last gasp before the deep freeze kicks in.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on November 18, 2013, 06:27:16 PM
Crazy warm outside today. Put up the Christmas lights on the house, wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Last gasp before the deep freeze kicks in.

92 farging degrees down here.  In November.

Rome

It's not that warm here (82) but it's disgustingly humid out.   I'd kill for a day like this in summer but in November it's just plain awful.

PhillyPhreak54

Same here.

It was in the 30s the other morning and then this weekend we had record highs.

I want some goddamn chilly weather

Seabiscuit36

43 and Windy in mrrland at sunrise.  Time to get the wood stove going. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons