The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

Translation:  2 handies while simultaneously giving a rim job until everyone passes out. 

Started with a rain/snow mix around 3pm.  About an hour ago it was just snow and the ground is already pretty well covered. 

Seabiscuit36

its raining.  yay.

Also, the white guy in the left hand corner is hilarous
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Fan woman might not need to cool off so badly if she wasn't padded by an extra six inches of insulation.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Or if she wasn't so aroused by the old lady in the front.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 08, 2013, 05:27:06 PM
Translation:  2 handies while simultaneously giving a rim job until everyone passes out. 

:-D  Junior and his friends found this quite hilarious Sarge.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

My relatives in Rhode Island said they're getting thunder, lightening, and transformers are blowing all over the place.

So lame not being in the middle of this
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Remember when we were younger and a snowstorm meant off from school and beaming cars with snowballs? Now it's a disaster...a state of emergency...24 hours of coverage...and climate change.

Diomedes

It was all that then too, science hater. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Yeah, those couple of years in the early 90s when we got blizzards were fun. All the years before and after that where we got jack were not as fun.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

three straight euro runs has a massive storm hitting the mid atlantic next wed/thurs

long way to go but this model is on it hard right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous