The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on October 30, 2012, 08:01:55 AM
surfing Sandy in Ocean City

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.419218341467424.96056.100199570035971&type=1

That's some pretty good sized shtein.  Some of those were pretty sweet, water color wasn't to appetizing though.  God knows what the farg was floating out there. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Diomedes

Quote from: Don Ho on October 30, 2012, 07:40:50 PMGod knows what the farg was floating out there.

If I were surfing I'd probably not want to do it with the flotsam of a hurricane being thrown around with me in those waves. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on October 30, 2012, 08:07:13 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 30, 2012, 07:40:50 PMGod knows what the farg was floating out there.

If I were surfing I'd probably not want to do it with the flotsam of a hurricane being thrown around with me in those waves.

Speaking of flotsam, the debris from the Japanese tsunami last year is starting to show up in our waters.  Fishing boat and even a  dock washed up last week.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Still alive.  Thanks for caring

MDS

you are in the philly burbs...what was it, rainy and windy?

farging attention whore easy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

No power for 49 hours and over 100 40-ft oak trees were ripped out of the ground and crushed houses and cars.  But yea, rain too.

paco

In chicago, the wind is 10 mph and the tempature dropped under 50.  Its been crazy this week!
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Tomahawk

Jesus paco, are you okay??

paco

So far.  But I forgot to pack a jacket.  Sometimes I have to wait for the airport shuttle a whole 4 minutes!!

General_Failure

That sounds like hell. You should write a tell-all book about this ordeal.

The man. The myth. The legend.

paco

Not a bad idea.  I might need some help since I'm not the best at teh English.

So far, I came up with this as a working title:
Life without a Jacket: The story you didn't hear during Hurricane Sandy

General_Failure

Perfect. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who works at Penguin (soon to merge with Random House and be called Penguin Random House instead of Random Penguin), so let's make this happen.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I had beers (several) with Stephanie Abrams once.

Win.