The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Seacrets is under water.  I need to organize a rescue party to save the booze, who's in? 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

i saw fager's go down on tv. it stopped in dc. actually pretty nice out.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 29, 2012, 12:19:11 PM
Seacrets is under water.  I need to organize a rescue party to save the booze, who's in?

thats the front of seacrets.....as in the parking lot not the bay behind it

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation-world/sns-rt-us-storm-sandy-bountybre89s0lf-20121029,0,6965115.story

Two sailors missing from HMS Bounty, which was en route from CT to FL.  14 others rescued by Coast Guard.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

On CNN right now, they keep playing a video in the background from Montauk, New York I think....it shows a flooded street, with a family on a small boat, a guy next to them walking in thigh high deep water, in front of them is a dude in a kayak, and in front of him is a guy in scuba gear with tank and all.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

They just said on ABC that the ocean and bay are meeting each other on Dickinson and Van Dyke streets in Dewey.

THis makes me sad.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Diomedes

I can hear all those iceholes crying now for government help to rebuild.  farg 'em, dumb place to put anything you don't want washed out to sea.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i honestly dont even remember irene
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Matt and I had friends over and got blackout drunk in our front yard. Suburban East Falls Church was impressed with our maturity.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Water is up to our beach house already from the bay.  A neighbor had a watermark for the storm of 62, and this thing has surpassed that before it has even hit land.  Chances are I'll be posting in the Home Improvements section about the beach house for the time being
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Somewhere i can hear Rusty Clapping....Slowly