The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

white people from the east coast complain about weather like its the farging thing to do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it not really complaining its another internet way to say look at me!...i cant even imagine the facebook posts about the weather today

the weather is kind of like sb's new house but for everyone
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

which is to say, it's hot?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i bet you my heat index is higher than yours
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i bet us mexicans do 95 like its a 40 degree day

aint no one give a farg about 95
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on July 21, 2011, 01:35:16 PM
i bet us mexicans do 95 like its a 40 degree day

aint no one give a farg about 95

You tell'em compadre!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

I wear longsleeves and a beanie when its 95.

My mom, sister and cousins have texted me today crying about the heat.

:'(

Susquehanna Birder

Heat, schmeat. It is what it is.

The heat index was probably created by the same idiot who dreamed up the wind chill. It's just a way to get all dramatic about the weather.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on July 21, 2011, 04:50:44 PM
Heat, schmeat. It is what it is.

The heat index was probably created by the same idiot who dreamed up the wind chill. It's just a way to get all dramatic about the weather.

OK Rush.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Let's all get defensive and up in arms about the farging weather.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

I love the heat. Airs off and I have a fan running. My room mate will probably come home later and turn it on but I'm good to go.

PhillyPhreak54

I bet it's the lead story on the local news up there too right? Maybe reporters on the street interviewing people about how hot it is?

QB Eagles

I think it's the lead story on the national news.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

I hate the heat and hate the cold. Oh, and all of you. Hate.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.