The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

shovelling snow is like digging ditches:  good for you
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

all the world should feel the pain you go through digging ditches

PhillyGirl

So apparently, another 1" coming on Fri-Sat and then another whopper on Tuesday-Wednesday. Possibly worse than this one.

FML
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

reese125

ah cmon....you got to be f-in kidding me.

my ass needs a quick move to san diego

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

17" in Bensalem.  yea that's a little more than 2-4"

mussa

We got about 10" in Lanc.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD

We got a good foot-foot and a half here in NE Philly.

PhillyGirl

We got about 15 here in South Jersey.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

you could have just said "hip deep"
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

MDS

its gonna get down into the upper 40's tonight.

im a getting scared.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Because you have no heater?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

He can go pick up some mack-truck lookin' mamacita at a local watering hole to keep him warm.

MDS

no shortage of them here

but really, yea, you all need to stop living in the cold. except for the fat ones that cant take a little bit of heat.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.