The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

thought to be fair im pretty sure gf has been in philly less times in his life than easy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I worked in the city for three years, Scoop.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

My first Phillies game at the Vet was before you were born and I've been to Philly several dozen times.  Nice try though...

btw it's still f'ing hot outside

PhillyPhreak54

Todd just got pimped by GF and Ed.

Feel the burn, Brownsville.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: KDS on July 06, 2010, 09:13:38 PM
thought to be fair im pretty sure gf has been in philly less times in his life than easy

FEWER times, you grammatically challenged Texan.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

easy: hi
gf: hi
pg: wut up girl
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Tomorrow, Munson will show you how to ride a bike and shorebird will give you driving lessons.

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

I'd like to drive him alright...

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

official NOAA highs yesterday...all taken at the airports

boston - 100.0
ny - 100.9
philly - 102.0
dc - 102.0
balt - 105.1
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

theres a reason i put balt in last place
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I'm on to you:  reverse psychology

SunMo

i was in Perryville, MD yesterday and saw a temp of 111
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

too hot to be outside. this is bullshtein.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"