The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

at least itll be nice tomorrow and tuesday, i can finally get back to the pool and maybe to the beach

god damn climate change fargin things up. al gore is such a fat icehole.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Gonna take your new girl?

MDS

were meeting in matamoros on tuesday night

lend me some of your guns will ya j
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You need more than guns. Grenades and body armor are your only hope.

Munson

so 94 today, going to be 98-101 the next two days at least. Ugh.

Bring back the 3 foot snow storms please.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quit yet bitchin! Thats cold.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

Working outside all week, installing a large koi pond.  Which is to say, digging a giant ditch.  Yay me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

You've got to stop taking your work home with you.

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on July 05, 2010, 09:13:57 AM
Working outside all week, installing a large koi pond.  Which is to say, digging a giant ditch.  Yay me.

I feel for you. I'll be outside painting, nothing like digging, but hot all the same. Thats unless I can somehow find something to do inside one the branches of the bank I work for.

SD

Guess I'm the only person in the world who loves this shtein. I'm spending the entire day outdoors, my room mate has the AC on full blast (to my dismay). He was bitching up a storm about it being too hot so I asked him would you rather have this or 3 feet of snow and he said 3 feet of snow. What is wrong with you people.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I don't want to sweat unless i'm working, playing some kind of sport, or farging.  Sweating simply because I am alive and it's hot as balls is utter f'n misery.
It is easier to warm up than to cool off.  I can add as many layers of clothing or blankets as I need to reach comfort, but I cannot strip off my own skin to cool down.
I like sleeping with my old lady when it's cold outside, she's warm and it's nice to get up next to her and start rubbin'.  When it's hot, I want nothing to do with touching her or any other human.
heating my house doesn't make the climate so different from the outside that I get bloody noses, as air conditioning sometimes does.
I don't have to listen to my neighbors' AC units blasting 24/7 during the winter.
Snow is pretty.
people shoot each other a lot more when it's hot.

shall I go on?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I'm probably bigger than most of you hear, an incredible feat in itself, and I don't mind the heat much anymore. I hate the sunburn, and bees, and sharp rocks when I'm barefoot, but not the heat.

The man. The myth. The legend.