The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

snowstorms > hurricanes

get on wth it alex you dork
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

So..whats it like down there, Toddy?

MDS

nothing bad yet

everything here is so flat and were a bit under sea level so any kind of rain = flood

bad stuff appears to be hitting within next couple of hours. ive been hunkered down in the mancave all day with my flea infested cat that cant get to a vet until friday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Plenty of beer and tacos?

I hope your power stays on. Thats when it gets miserable.

PhillyPhreak54

Weather Jesus, Jim Cantore, said the pressure is at a cat-4 level.

MDS

gay

cat 5 or go home

Hoyda ass mother nature

PhillyGirl

You know Todd's cowering in his bathtub holding his kitty and shaking so hard the fleas are flying out of that thing.

Poor little Hoydas. Both of them.

:-*
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 30, 2010, 08:52:41 PM
Plenty of beer and tacos?

I hope your power stays on. Thats when the looters come out.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 30, 2010, 09:27:30 PM
You know Todd's cowering in his bathtub holding his kitty and shaking so hard the fleas are flying out of that thing.

for your information, missy, i just farted

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 30, 2010, 09:27:30 PM

lol...I laughed.

Yo Todd...is your 40yr old fan/mammacita gonna come over tonight?

MDS

shes coming over, no doubt

she doesnt know anything about baseball but i show her your fantasy team and even she laughs.

SD

Quote from: KDS on June 30, 2010, 08:40:55 PM
nothing bad yet

everything here is so flat and were a bit under sea level so any kind of rain = flood

bad stuff appears to be hitting within next couple of hours. ive been hunkered down in the mancave all day with my flea infested cat that cant get to a vet until friday

Miller lite and Seinfeld FTL

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: KDS on June 30, 2010, 09:41:14 PM
shes coming over, no doubt

she doesnt know anything about baseball but i show her your fantasy team and even she laughs.

lol...ride those 40yr old ass waves, Todd!

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Good job farging the hurricane up, Todd.

Maybe this needs you out on the streets working on a human interest story.