The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

saying now the big stuff isnt' coming until late tonight into tomorrow.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

smeags

they were saying that last night but philly still decided to close the schools.

pussbags.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

all types of downgrading going on
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 25, 2010, 12:14:20 PM
not even close id take fargo....heat is the enemy

btw a true hockey fan would pick fargo....fraud

lol

ill take 4 months of blasting the ac and only going outside after 5 vs. the hellish MA jesus loving cesspool that is fargo, north dakota
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

You might want to take a look around.  You're in bible belt ma right now

MDS

im in mexico. its fairly democratic and not very religious. most people are xmas/easter only church goers. not that they dont love their jesus but they arent true MAers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Wow you have no idea what you're talking about.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 25, 2010, 02:51:33 PM
You might want to take a look around.  You're in bible belt ma right now

BOOM!

Quote from: rjs246 on February 25, 2010, 03:00:44 PM

seriously....there is no one more religious than a latino
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

The only reason you don't hear about Mexican evangalists is because for the most part they all love the Jesus. And Texas is by far the worst state in the country when it comes to bible thumping. Ask you gringo neighbors and they'll tell you that Jesus is Texan.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

right. you know the valley's religious culture better than i do. damn me for even questioning your intelligence, richmond boy.

rjs246

Quote from: KDS on February 25, 2010, 03:58:47 PM
right. you know the valley's religious culture better than i do. damn me for even questioning your intelligence, richmond boy.

So, let me get this straight. Your stance is that the Mexican population is not overly religious AND that the borderland-Texas population is not overly religious. And from this perspective you're trying to mock ME by pointing out that you clearly have no concept of what you're talking about yet and are making an idiot of yourself?

OK then.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

People who name their kids Jesus can't be religious.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 25, 2010, 03:02:52 PM

seriously....there is no one more religious than a latino

unless of course they are a drug lord killing a politician. well even then they go to church on sundays.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: General_Failure on February 25, 2010, 05:03:10 PM
People who name their kids Jesus can't be religious.
My wife has a student named Jesus, he's white, and the mother isnt the church type.  Go white trash