The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

its sunny out here, weird storm
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

Weatherboy still claiming 16-18 for this area.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

DH

Multiple flights outta PHL already cancelled for today. My 9:55AM flight tomorrow morning from PHL is still alive...

DH

Who is this Weatherboy and where can I find him, so I can punch him in his taint?

BigEd76

fat snowflakes and wet roads in Lower Bucks but nothing sticking yet

mussa

Quote from: Die-Hard on February 25, 2010, 10:51:46 AM
Who is this Weatherboy and where can I find him, so I can punch him in his taint?

save that taint punching for the bachelor party
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

lol, I'm starting to think IGY is Weatherboy
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

Thats one taint I def wouldn't want to be punching let alone, fisting
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

i was actually kind of hot this morning

and no this doesnt get old
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: KDS on February 25, 2010, 11:58:45 AM
i was actually kind of hot this morning

and no this doesnt get old

Youre an ass. You've been there a week.

Trust me, hot disgusting weather gets old.

ice grillin you

yeah it gets old after like eight hours

heat is the worst....especially for a fat guy

winter > fall >>>>>>> spring >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>summer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i will be complaining like nothing when its get to be 100 here. but now when you guys are suffering and im getting 60/70 degree weather im a talk
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 25, 2010, 12:08:44 PM
yeah it gets old after like eight hours

heat is the worst....especially for a fat guy

winter > fall >>>>>>> spring >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>summer

so ill assume youd take a transfer to fargo before brownsville. you couldnt pay me enough money to live in a climate worse than what philly and nyc get.

ice grillin you

not even close id take fargo....heat is the enemy

btw a true hockey fan would pick fargo....fraud
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: KDS on February 25, 2010, 12:09:18 PM
now when you guys are suffering

Its friggin' brutal here. The rain is almost ready to turn back into snow!

The man. The myth. The legend.