The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Also heard this is the whitest Black history month EVER
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

IGY must be so sad.

Well, I got the number of the kid who farged up my walkway and called him. voicemail. So hoping he calls back. I was super sweet girl voice in the message asking him for his help digging my car out.  :evil
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

answer the door in a nightie, i'm sure Murp would approve
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

I just wanted to get him to call back.

So I can rip him a new icehole and tell him that if he doesn't come dig out the mess he made, I'll make sure no one in the neighborhood pays him a dime again.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

He called back and told me that there was a foot of snow on the sidewalk and that I'm wrong.

Is he for real???

He said he'd come remove the ice but that I am wrong anyway.

PhillyGirl

QuoteWeatherboy Weather encourages Mid Atlantic residents to dig out: another moderate accumulating snowstorm is expected on Monday.

General_Failure

Lost some smaller branches on the fir tree last night. If some of this snow doesn't melt, another of the big branches is probably coming down.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

Rachel Maddow owns Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity after they claim the snowstorms disprove global warming.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/35340221#35340221
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

looking at mondays snow a couple days ago i originally thought it was a classic clipper system....but i think that was a mistake now....now that the pressure gradiants are out it now appears much more vigorous...the models now show a lot of instability over the dc/balt area for the system....

at this point it wont take much gulf moisture to be tapped for this thing to ramp up and dump 5-10
4-6 seems to be the best range right now
but i would keep a close eye on it
track seems good
just needs a little more southern energy to get going
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

what the hell is wrong with you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

igy the NFL expert, political genius, and yes, meteorologist.

Susquehanna Birder

PhillyPhreak54

igy is the new Willard Scott.

BigEd76

with the southeast getting hit, I think Hawaii is the only state that doesn't have snow right now

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 13, 2010, 01:52:10 AM
looking at mondays snow a couple days ago i originally thought it was a classic clipper system....but i think that was a mistake now....now that the pressure gradiants are out it now appears much more vigorous...the models now show a lot of instability over the dc/balt area for the system....

at this point it wont take much gulf moisture to be tapped for this thing to ramp up and dump 5-10
4-6 seems to be the best range right now
but i would keep a close eye on it
track seems good
just needs a little more southern energy to get going

igsy being igsy.