The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

we just got cable/internet back.  So i can A. Do work i was supposed to be doing all day now or B. Continue getting drunk as farg, pop a pill, and watch the wire with the wife.  I'm going with B.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

My parents lost a large branch on their fir tree. Snapped under the weight of the snow. Its hung up on the 6' fence, and probably will be there for at least a couple days. I cut out a good few of the branches I could by hand, but its gonna need some sawing to get it down.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Did GF just post without sarcasm? WTF IS GOING ON HERE
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Munson

Snow has weird effects on people man....creepy.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Quote from: mussa on February 10, 2010, 09:26:15 PM
Did GF just post without sarcasm? WTF IS GOING ON HERE

Sometimes I post with poorly hidden anger. Sometimes I post with no pants.

PhillyGirl

dickhead next door is using the snowblower to get his car out...guess where he's blowing the snow?

Yup, its goign to be fun digging mine out tomorrow. I'd be yelling at him right now but the kids are asleep.

Thanks, Douche.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

your kids sleep outside....or with the windows open?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

no, I have a loud voice and will wake them by going off on this dickhead.

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

mussa

Send your husband out the door. Problem solved. Oh yeah and he should be shoveling the snow as well...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

still snowing

that dork glenn schwartz said it would be over by now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Don't hate on The Hurricane.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

lost power for over 4 hours......stupid heavy branches

PhillyGirl

well, thanks to the icehole with the snowblower all of the stuff that I did yesterday, all of the shoveling and rocksalt, etc....for nothing. He blew all of the slush/ice and shtein all over my parking spot and sidewalk. its now a complete BOULDER of ice. I'm ready to kill someone.

It was apparently some kid in the neighborhood who charged $5 to dig cars out with his snowblower and shovel. I'm trying to find his phone number from a neighbor so he can come here and dig out the mess he made for me. :boom

Seabiscuit36

my lazy peruvian neighbor threw his snow on my spot.  I'm thinking of taking a super soaker and filling it with Rain X de Icer window fluid. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons