The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

pouring again.  what is this, 27 days in a row with rain?

ice grillin you

guaranteed come august there will still be stories on the local news interviewing farmers crying poor because of the drought
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 22, 2009, 03:39:48 PM
guaranteed come august there will still be stories on the local news interviewing farmers crying poor because of the drought

you could learn a few things from farmers
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

like how to plant things for starters
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

like how to think at all before that
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

I'm hoping Delaware passed their Medical MJ law today.  I'd love to grow up to 12 plants
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

A tornado just touched down about a mile south of my house.  There was 518 lightning strikes in the last 10 minutes.

Holy shtein it's bad.

SD_Eagle5

pics or it didn't happen

reese125

I cant believe he sat there and counted 518 lightning strikes

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on July 24, 2009, 06:09:54 PM
A tornado just touched down about a mile south of my house. 

i wish a tornado would touch down on your face. 

Dillen

Seabiscuit36

So the beaches are farged right now.  GMA is reporting from the delaware beaches where 20 footers are slamming the beach.  The dunes were farged up 3 weeks ago in the last Nor Easter.  My beachhouse may be oceanfront by tomorrow.  TWC is reporting from Cape May, its a big weather story since this nor easter is the perfect storm supposedly the way it formed
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Maybe if you gave strangers on message boards and their friends free run of the house for a weekend god wouldn't punish you this way
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

farging socal cracks me up.  maybe a week or so ago i was watching one of the local la 11pm news and when the weather segment came up dude was talking about how overnight temps were expected to drop into the low 30's.  he then proceeded to issue a "frost warning." i know people in socal aren't used to the cold and things go absolutely nuts on the rare occasion that it snows, but i didn't know that people needed to be warned about the potential for having a little frost on the windshield in the morning. 

FROST!  very dangerous stuff. 

General_Failure

I'm sure the stores were packed with people buying bread and toilet paper.

The man. The myth. The legend.