The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

You guys are idiots.

He's getting blowjobs from them.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

General_Failure

Quote from: Father Demon on April 06, 2009, 03:46:29 PM
You guys are idiots.

He's getting blowjobs from them.

No wonder he doesn't want to talk about it. Probably gets plucked and snagged repeatedly by those braces.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 06, 2009, 03:00:04 PMAnd I'd be willing to wager (if I did those sorts of things, degenerate) that I enjoy my job about 1000X more than you do yours.

ha
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 06, 2009, 03:45:39 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on April 06, 2009, 02:56:38 PM
Hot and humid does not strike me as something to brag about, so mock away.

Mocking someone for being a teacher, however, does in fact make you a bad person. Not to mention a bad father more likely than not.

Have fun home-schooling!

I consider my barometer adjusted.  Although, I admire the teaching profession in general...

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 06, 2009, 03:00:04 PM
And I'd be willing to wager (if I did those sorts of things, degenerate) that I enjoy my job about 1000X more than you do yours.

Funny, all you ever do is bitch about it.  I guess it's not interested to tell us about the stuff you actually like?

Where do I bitch about it?   You must be confusing me with Romey.

My job is not perfect, but I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 07, 2009, 07:42:43 PM
So, you're gay?

Now you're thinking about hbionic.  And no, I don't want a date with you.

PoopyfaceMcGee

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

61 high today, slight chance of showers.  this is following about a week of 75+ degrees and sunny.  i gotta admit, that the spring weather out here in the desert has been nothing short of spectacular other than some occasionally heavy winds.  unfortunately, we've probably only got a few more weeks of nice weather before the temps start climbing up into the mid-high 90's and higher. i got out here in mid september last year and and the temps were over 100 until the middle of october. 

PhillyGirl

88 and sunny all weekend bitches.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

way to hot

but its all about spring fever right now so just roll with it SON!

once i had spring fever and it made me so crazy that my sister was expecting and for a while i didnt know if i was gonna be an uncle or an aunt
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2009, 01:59:20 PM
way to hot

but its all about spring fever right now so just roll with it SON!

once i had spring fever and it made me so crazy that my sister was expecting and for a while i didnt know if i was gonna be an uncle or an aunt

What was the final conclusion?

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

final conclusion is mawg

im my own best friend
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

party at my place tonight, heres your chance munson you piece of trash
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.