The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on April 05, 2009, 08:02:33 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 05, 2009, 07:40:48 PM
It's freaking hot down here.  Hot and humid.  May as well be June.

It's gonna be cold as a motherfarger on Tuesday.  63 for a high and like 38 for a low.

Yeah, I think our high will drop all the way to 72.  The low on Tuesday will actually drop into the 50s.  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Parka time.

MDS

its been fairly nice in philly the past few days. im guessing this will end soon. btw those who live north of nyc/in MA deserve the zesty weather they get
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

where the hell is the warm?...ist it supposed to be warm by now...at least sporadically...every time i check the extended forecast the projected highs and lows look like the score of a farging big ten basketball game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

this time of the year always sucks, its 60 one day and 40 the next..just stay 60 or higher already...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 06, 2009, 01:41:07 PM
where the hell is the warm?...ist it supposed to be warm by now...at least sporadically...every time i check the extended forecast the projected highs and lows look like the score of a farging big ten basketball game

We're hogging it all down here in SW Florida.  You want it, come and get it!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Every time Geo insists on bragging about the warmth of his locale, I think about his dead-end job and likelihood of getting hurricaned to hell, and I smile a little bit.

Does that make me a bad person?

rjs246

Hot and humid does not strike me as something to brag about, so mock away.

Mocking someone for being a teacher, however, does in fact make you a bad person. Not to mention a bad father more likely than not.

Have fun home-schooling!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 06, 2009, 02:55:35 PM
Every time Geo insists on bragging about the warmth of his locale, I think about his dead-end job and likelihood of getting hurricaned to hell, and I smile a little bit.

Does that make me a bad person?

Brag?  I wish it was cooler.  I mean it - come and get it!

And I'd be willing to wager (if I did those sorts of things, degenerate) that I enjoy my job about 1000X more than you do yours.

General_Failure

Somebody's banging their students.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on April 06, 2009, 03:27:58 PM
Somebody's banging their students.

I only teach middle school, not high school.  Ya big jerk.

I am on spring break, though, so that's nice.

rjs246

So what are you saying? That you're banging them and REALLY enjoying it? Because that's how I'm taking it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: rjs246 on April 06, 2009, 03:35:16 PM
So what are you saying? That you're banging them and REALLY enjoying it? Because that's how I'm taking it.

You wish.  I prefer my wimmen a lot more... developed?

General_Failure

So you're banging AP girls.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on April 06, 2009, 03:39:09 PM
So you're banging AP girls.

Ha.  Again, I only teach middle school.  No AP girls there.

Though we are going full-time gifted next year...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on April 06, 2009, 02:56:38 PM
Hot and humid does not strike me as something to brag about, so mock away.

Mocking someone for being a teacher, however, does in fact make you a bad person. Not to mention a bad father more likely than not.

Have fun home-schooling!

I consider my barometer adjusted.  Although, I admire the teaching profession in general...

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 06, 2009, 03:00:04 PM
And I'd be willing to wager (if I did those sorts of things, degenerate) that I enjoy my job about 1000X more than you do yours.

Funny, all you ever do is bitch about it.  I guess it's not interested to tell us about the stuff you actually like?