The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Good point.  Put the snow in the garage and the Tacoma close to the end of the driveway so you can get out easy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 02, 2009, 11:45:42 AM
Now you're thinking.

Now I'm thinking with portals. I'm going to get my Aperture Science Hand-held Portal Device, drop one portal down on my walkway, and then the other on the car port of the abandoned house across the street. Then when it stops snowing, I'll go sledding through the portal on my walkway.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

We got about 6-7 in Lanc right now...cleared up, but now it just got cloudy and started to snow again. If we get a few more inches I'll load up some snow in the back and park in my garage, don't worry.

I will however be out on my 4 wheeler after work today. Finally a good snow to ride in :yay :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

General_Failure

I almost worked up a sweat shoveling the few inches of snow we got here. Beats nothing, I guess.

Tomahawk

The best way to shovel snow is to wait for Mother Nature to do the work for you. Shoveling for yourself farging sucks

General_Failure

Diomedes

Shoveling Snow and Ditch Digging go to the same family reunion.  They never fail to bring me as a guest, good times.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I've been wondering, since you started living the Office Space Dream, if anyone burned down your last place of employment.

Diomedes

You can't burn down the whole world, unfortunately.

phillymic2000

After watching The day after tomorrow last night for the 1 billionth time, maybe Dennis Quiad is right. It's stinkin snowing outside my house right now, and the Accuweather is calling for 3 to 4 inches of snow tonight. What the farg. We haven't taken our plows off at work, cause two weeks ago we had to plow about 3 inches of snow off the lots. I want spring dng it, and I want it now!!!!  It's April, we had more snow last year, but I can't remember an April snowstorm like this before.

Geowhizzer

It's freaking hot down here.  Hot and humid.  May as well be June.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 05, 2009, 07:40:48 PM

Well Farg you  :-D It's stinkin snowin here! :-D

phillymic2000

Oh and by the way I'm absolutley jealous you bastige!

Rome

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 05, 2009, 07:40:48 PM

It's gonna be cold as a motherfarger on Tuesday.  63 for a high and like 38 for a low.