The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Man, we have at least a foot on Delmarva, and it's still coming down, and when I say coming down, I mean it looks like a blizzard outside my window.

rjs246

I really wish you all would shut up.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

go dig your Prius out and leave us alone
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

That shtein is staying buried. I've dug the farger out enough this winter.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Today would be a good snow day...and normally I would trumpet the fact that its gonna be in the 70's and sunny...but I would kill for 14" of snow right now

General_Failure

Looks like a whole two inches of snow here today.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

MDS

i think like 4 fell in north philly. plus temple didnt cancel classes, but that dont matter cause only Romes have classes on mondays.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mussa on March 02, 2009, 12:31:48 AM
we are missing out on the fun once again here in lancaster.

I'm assuming that this is no longer the case.  I'm in Palmyra and we probably have 4 inches.  Lancaster HAS to have a nice layer of white.

Just don't try to snort it.

Diomedes

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 02, 2009, 11:34:49 AMJust don't try to snort it.

Ya man, put it in your Tacoma not up your nose.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 02, 2009, 11:34:49 AM
Quote from: mussa on March 02, 2009, 12:31:48 AM
we are missing out on the fun once again here in lancaster.

I'm assuming that this is no longer the case.  I'm in Palmyra and we probably have 4 inches.  Lancaster HAS to have a nice layer of white.

Just don't try to snort it.

Reminds me of this scene in Better Off Dead

PhillyGirl

they just said that a 3rd band of snow is strengthening and will be here in a few hours lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee