The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 09, 2016, 07:11:10 AM
I had an oak tree take out the SW portion of my house.  Roof is trashed.  AC unit is destroyed.

Looking st $30/40K in repairs if I can find a contractor who can do them. 

We're fine, though. 

if this happened there would easily be pictures up already
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Wow dude, that's some antagonistic shtein.  What's wrong with you?   Rome is admittedly something of a chicken little, but why would he lie about this?  Do your friends punch you in the mouth a lot, or do you drop this kind of bullshtein only from the safety of your keyboard?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 09, 2016, 10:30:40 AM
Wow dude, that's some antagonistic shtein.  What's wrong with you?   Rome is admittedly something of a chicken little, but why would he lie about this?  Do your friends punch you in the mouth a lot, or do you drop this kind of bullshtein only from the safety of your keyboard?

because he wants to be right about this being the storm of the century

there has literally been dozens of reporters in daytona and the most they could find was some palm tree limbs around...if he lost a third of his house from an oak tree jim cantore would be interviewing him right now

honestly i dont even think there are oak trees on the beach in florida

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 09, 2016, 10:24:36 AM
Quote from: Rome on October 09, 2016, 07:11:10 AM
I had an oak tree take out the SW portion of my house.  Roof is trashed.  AC unit is destroyed.

Looking st $30/40K in repairs if I can find a contractor who can do them. 

We're fine, though. 

if this happened there would easily be pictures up already

Guess you're not friends on Facebook with him? Pic of the tree is on there

He's never been a bullshteinter so I don't get your angle here. Yeah lie about $30-40k in damages for...um what reason?

ice grillin you

i dont even know his real name much less facebook friends with him

PhillyPhreak54

lol point taken

Well rest assured then there's a pic of the tree and damage on FB

General_Failure

Beep boop I'm a dumbfarg robot who only knows how to argue. No I don't. Lyrics!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 09, 2016, 10:57:25 AM

because he wants to be right about this being the storm of the century

there has literally been dozens of reporters in daytona and the most they could find was some palm tree limbs around...if he lost a third of his house from an oak tree jim cantore would be interviewing him right now

honestly i dont even think there are oak trees on the beach in florida
Sometimes I ask myself why I even bother coming to :CF but them I get these LOL moments and remember what makes it all worthwhile.

Also,
Quotethere are trees in Florida?
QuoteThey're cutting them down to build more roads and shopping centers as fast as they can
I know Fl is a bit backwards but they're building roads with trees? No wonder that shtein is washing away.

Rome

My house got blasted.  My friends here know I'm not full of shtein and I'm not posting this for sympathy or high fives.  shtein happens.  I got drilled.  No big deal. We are safe and secure and it's all good otherwise. 

And my name is Jef in case anyone gives a shtein or doesn't know.  Not hard to find. 

General_Failure

Oh, so now all of a sudden your name isn't Rome? The story's really starting to crumble now. You've been playing the long con all this time, but we're on to you!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Matthew unearthed live civil war munitions in Charleston - detonated tonight

That's cool

No pics yet tho

Don Ho

Just saw that story.  That is very cool.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

smeags

everyone is conor mcgregor from behind a keyboard.

romey, again, glad to hear the only loss was property damage bro.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it