The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

obama's doing a heck of a job
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

almost hard to believe number if you have even a tiny bit of weather geek in you.....

new orleans evenings where the temp doesnt go below 80

record 13

average 2

this summer 43

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

just more of the Chinese climate change scheme.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

Farg them and their metric bullshtein.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 27, 2016, 10:39:11 AM
almost hard to believe number if you have even a tiny bit of weather geek in you.....

record 13

average 2

this summer 43

Posh.  That's nothing.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 27, 2016, 10:39:11 AM

record 13

average 2

this summer 43

Extra swampy over there. That's what the weather peeps were saying after those crazy floods - that the climate change had a lot to do with it.

Our location in Denham Springs was hammered. Lost everything except the studs of the building. They're rebuilding it but we had a $3M loss over there.

QB Eagles

The latest models Hurricane Matthew have it heading toward the Rome Zone on Friday as a Cat 2 or 3. Loads of uncertainty on this one though, the whole East Coast is threatened.

PhillyPhreak54

lol at The Rome Zone

BTW - one of my customers hopped a flight to Cuba this morning. What a genius.

ice grillin you

matthew should be somewhere in or near the outer banks sat at 8am...my outer banks eta is sat at 10am....just farging wonderful

MDS

is this the weekend the eagles are in wash or is it for this coming weekend
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

It's the coming weekend.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2016, 03:44:01 PM
BTW - one of my customers hopped a flight to Cuba this morning. What a genius.

If he's in Havana, he's fine. Guantanamo, not so much. This thing is hitting the southeast.

PhillyPhreak54

Probably Havana

If Guantanamo then I've been selling to al queda!

Rome

This one is setting up to be really ugly.  We're on standby at the office but we may have to evacuate mandatorily.  Ugh...  this is the nightmare scenario they've been fearing for years here.  I've seen the forecasted storm surges for a cat 4 and we'd lose everything if this goes wrong. 

ice grillin you

it would "only" be a 3 by the time it got up by you also as of the last model runs only about 1% of them have it hitting Florida...of course it doesn't have to hit land to have a storm surge but as of four hrs ago you guys look to be fine

hbionic

Good luck to you Romey. I'll take my earthquakes over those shtein storms any day.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05