The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

If trained cops are accidentally shooting at each other, why the hell would you arm teachers? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on May 01, 2014, 09:17:26 PM
If trained cops are accidentally shooting at each other, why the hell would you arm teachers?

I know a lot of teachers.  Arming teachers is a bad, bad, bad idea.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on May 01, 2014, 09:17:26 PM

Great question. I'd love to hear the super gun nuts answer that one.

Sgt PSN

Obviously they'll say yes. These are people who don't think rationally. 

Seabiscuit36

Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to arm teachers doesn't know what it's like teaching.  That's like playing with fire.  Hell my wife's school is designed like a prison.  Concrete walls, have to get buzzed in, and immediately see the office which is right at the entrance.  Reminds me of OZ on hbo, and yet they still get people who make their way thru to the class occasionally, always parents who don't feel like following protocol.  Guns aren't the answer in schools, protocols and competent employees should be a bigger focus. 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Sgt PSN

Wouldn't it just be easier to say he's the x-country coach?

General_Failure

Just as long as you keep him out of the cafeteria.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Seven dead in a mass drive by shooting at UCSB in California

And apparently this is the nice young fella responsible

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sbv5Vpa-B-0

SD

Was just coming to post that, what a whiney little Hoyda. The user who upoloaded the video on Break goes by the name Avon_Barksdale.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah really...awwww poor little baby is still a virgin. Well then don't go make an effort to get laid, no no, by all means just go shoot people because you're a complete failure and can't get your dick wet

ice grillin you

he definitely has a gender disorder

he wants to be a women and is furious at the thought
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Not saying this is fake,  but that whole video seemed forced and not real. His stupid evil laugh makes me think he's watched Austin Powers to many times. Definite drama queen. Either way,  good riddance.   Too bad a bunch of hot college ass had to go with him. RIP,  sluts.