The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

this was at an art gallery in georgetown, tx. a little north of austin. suburb where im spending the weekend.

america.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm surprised it's old glory in there and not a confederate flag

MDS

theres a gun store across the street from the high school

not kidding, not hyperbolizing. theres a gun store across the street from the high school.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

My grandfather had the same .45 and holster, it's a WWII thing MDS. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

down there it might be a mexican american war thing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 21, 2014, 10:05:25 AM

guns are awesome!

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

my people were in the us by the time hitler had that little misunderstanding

General_Failure

shorebird

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 21, 2014, 10:05:25 AM

Standard Calvery issue?

PhillyPhreak54

Ho hum another day another workplace shooting.

19yr at FedEx in ATL blasts six people with a shotgun and offed himself

Sgt PSN

He was upset because the post office said he wasn't qualified to work for them. Ironically, now he is.

General_Failure

Long Beach Police Shooting of Unarmed Man Captured on Video

QuoteThe shooting by police of an unarmed man in Long Beach over the weekend was captured in a shocking video (on the next page). The man is hit with gunfire multiple times as he descends stairs to a beach, as nearby restaurant patrons watch in horror. The cops' actions might have been a case of mistaking friendly fire for a shootout.