The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Another shooting at Ft Hood

One dead and several injuries...shooter still at large

Jeez

LBIggle

that's unfortunate.  i was hoping to see eagles FO pop up.  hopefully they get the guy.

Diomedes

Malls schools and military bases...great places to get shot.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

...and if you can't get shot there...go to a movie theater.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

The shooter was 34yrs old and had apparently been treated for PTSD and other issues. CNN just said he had a traumatic brain injury in Iraq...but they said self diagnosed?

.45 cal handgun that was not registered on base as it should be

Don Ho

Quote from: LBIggle on April 02, 2014, 08:32:44 PM
that's unfortunate.  i was hoping to see eagles FO Pappelbon pop up.  hopefully they get the guy.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Guy walks into two Jewish places in KC and kills a couple of people. As he's being arrested he gives the ol heil hitler

Guns

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 13, 2014, 05:31:36 PM
Guy walks into two Jewish places in KC and kills a couple of people. As he's being arrested he gives the ol heil hitler

Guns

It wasn't a hate crime. He was just upset/He had an un-diagnosed mental illness/He played the GTA video games/He was bullied by a rabbi?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

Over under on that gun being legally purchased? 

Also, what did i miss about this Nevada shtein. Seems to have gotten the "Patriots" riled up.  From what i've gleaned thru, the dude was using govt land, and was told no longer.  He riled up a mob of guys with guns who stood there sucking eachothers cocks?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

it wasnt so much that he was told to stop using the land....but he is required to abide by the federal permit system and pay fees for using the land to graze cattle....something hes not done since 1993....in fact he doesnt recognize the federal govt as even existing and claims that the land is owned by his family

ice grillin you