The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

no we don't! I can already hear the narratives coming from that dipshtein LaPierre and the teabaggers.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 04, 2013, 10:39:55 PM
no we don't! I can already hear the narratives coming from that dipshtein LaPierre and the teabaggers.

the problem is that there is no jump off point with the right to even start a discussion on gun control....where do you begin when one side legitimately thinks the govt. is coming for everyones guns and that theres fema camps out there

basically we are farged
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 04, 2013, 10:22:32 PM
QuoteJim Gardner ‏@Jim_Gardner 13s

Report: gunman in Paramus, New Jersey mall wearing full body armor and wielding AK47.

Literally two minutes from my house. Initially, they thought the guy escaped, so we were instructed to be on the lookout and lock the doors. Turns out he offed himself in the mall. No one was hurt, which had to be purposeful. Probably was looking for death by cop. He ended up doing it himself. 20 year old with a long drug history.

Still have helicopters over my house. As much as they claim to hate it, you know the news stations LOVE this shtein.

Seabiscuit36

http://www.trueactivist.com/fema-camp-has-begun-homeless-first/ 

Dont fight it IGY, they're open for business LOL. 

nothing is worse than the die by cops Hoydas.  So what this comes down to is how did a mentally unstable 20 year old get ahold of an AK and body armor, espeically in NJ?  You get multi year sentences for having hollowpoints. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

It was a simple rifle made up to look like an AK47, and he stole it from his brother. And it was a motorcycle helmet and black clothes.

Zanshin

And that's another annoying thing. In the haste to get the scoop, news organizations are constantly putting out bad information, particularly at the beginning of these stories. There's no way that I can lend credence to anything anyone says as the shtein is happening. It's like a giant game of telephone.

PhillyPhreak54

Some dumbfarg starts a twitter hashtag for her 18th birthday party here in Houston. Complete with a DJ coming into town to play the party.

2 dead and 19 injured.

Someone let off "celebratory shots" while inside which was met with retaliatory gun fire and then two people unloading on just about everyone in their way.

Guns.

BTW a guns and ammo mag editor apparently was FIRED because he chose to run a column about the discussion of fun control and safety. Meat heads wrote into the mag and their decision was to fire the guy.

America.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

New Mexico cop fired for shooting at minivan full of kids
QuoteOn October 28, an officer stopped African-American driver Oriana Ferrell for speeding, saying that she was going 71 miles per hour in a 55 zone. During the traffic stop, Ferrell — who was taking the kids on a family vacation from Tennessee — panicked and drove away, fearing for the safety of her five children from the white officer.

The officer pulled Ferrell over again and attempted to physically wrest her from behind the wheel. The confrontation escalated when Ferrell's 14-year-old son got into a tussle with the arresting officer, who attempted to use a taser against the boy.

Texas campus cop empties gun on unarmed student: 'Oh, you're gonna shoot me?'
Quote"I didn't hear him say anything like, 'Get down on your hands and knees,' you know? I didn't hear him say anything. He just started shooting," the witness said. "He emptied the gun on him.... Boom, boom, boom. Six shots — five or six."

Young newlyweds celebrate at strip club after fulfilling dream of 'killing someone together'
QuoteEventually, Elytte Barbour confessed that when Miranda picked LaFerrara up, he was hiding in the back seat of their SUV. On his wife's signal, he wrapped a cord around LaFerrara's neck and strangled him while Miranda stabbed him over 20 times. The couple then dumped the body, cleaned the car and then drove to the strip club.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

I work in Sunbury, the town that the last killing happened in. Well, the killing happened in the next town over, but the body was dumped a few blocks from my office.

hbionic

If you do a search for the victim and look at his picture...you can tell he wasn't a small dude. God takes people in mysterious ways.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

kicked off the debate team.....shoot some motherfargers