The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Wow. NRA creeping up on Westboro as most despicable organization.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteSchool bus driver shot, 6-year-old taken hostage ..
9:05 PM
A driver of a school bus in Dale County was shot several times, and a 6-year-old student passenger has been taken as a hostage by the suspected shooter near Midland City.

Police report that the incident happened at approximately 3:36 p.m. Tuesday when the suspect demanded the driver to let a student off the bus. When the driver refused, the suspect boarded the bus, shot the driver before taking the child and fleeing the scene.

Law enforcement officials are currently negotiating with the suspect who took the child to an area behind Destiny Church.

We'll continue to follow this story and provide updates as information is made available.

Update:
ABC 33/40 has learned that the bus driver has died from gunshot wounds sustained during the incident.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

ice grillin you

Diomedes

^^^^  six posts before this says "hi"
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

So maybe this thread should be re-named to something a little more fitting.  The 'Every Gun Incident in America' thread, perhaps? 

Diomedes

Nah, I rather like the RSS feed it's become because it helps to illustrate that what's going on in America is one great big extended mass shooting.

General_Failure

The Mass of Shootings in the US Thread.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 30, 2013, 05:38:37 PM
Nah, I rather like the RSS feed it's become because it helps to illustrate that what's going on in America is one great big extended mass shooting.

especially now during the raging gun control debate and the intergalatic stupidity of the nra and their dickless leader

btwn lindsay graham lapierre and that stupid bitch the hearings yesterday were a god damn travesty

Diomedes