The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 18, 2012, 09:39:24 AM
i wanna farg the intestines out of erin burnett

Was told recently That she's gay. No idea if that's true but it broke my heart a little. Also gave me a Woodrow though so really it was a wash.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on December 18, 2012, 07:55:49 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 18, 2012, 09:39:24 AM
i wanna farg the intestines out of erin burnett

Was told recently That she's gay. No idea if that's true but it broke my heart a little. Also gave me a Woodrow though so really it was a wash.

did she break up with her fiance or something....doesnt mean shes not gay but shes been dating (and was still engaged to) the same guy for like 5 or 6 years

either way id still run up in her
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Who cares if she's gay?  It's not like women have any say so on who fargs them.

hbionic

That's what makes cashing in rape dollars so special.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Utah 6th grader takes gun to school, says parents encouraged him

Quote"At recess, he pointed a gun to my head and said he was going to kill me," fellow classmate Isabel Rios recalled.

Granite School District spokesperson Ben Horsley said that after the staff was informed, the boy was "apprehended in 30 to 45 seconds and immediately brought down to the office and the police were on site within five to 10 minutes."

Several parents told the Fox station that they were disappointed that the school had only notified them with a pre-recorded message at 5:30 p.m., after the the students were already home.

"There was no lockdown," parent John Klaus explained. "No one was called. Nothing was done. And then we had to hear it from our kids."

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Poor John Klaus had to listen to his stupid kids.

PhillyPhreak54

lol at the NRA press conference...dickheads

General_Failure

hbionic

...so...there's a high school nearby that's on lock down right now.

hbionic

False alarm, they were responding to phone threats. Two other schools in the region locked down today as well.

General_Failure

Because of a gunman or because you're nearby?

hbionic

Hey, the court order says 100 ft. I've marked the perimeter and I was right on the line.

Diomedes

There was an armed police officer at Columbine.  He actually engaged one of the shooters but was unable to present much resistance because the shooter had much better firepower, and ducked back into the building.

Jim Brady and Ronald Reagan were shot surrounded by the best trained security service in the world, all of them armed.

Still, the NRA thinks it's a great idea to put armed cops in every school.  At ~$80k per year per school, I wonder who will pay for that.  Certainly not the anti-tax, "real American" gun nuts.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Ft. Hood had a base full of armed people and that stopped nothing.