The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I'd credit Sassy for touching GF's little black heart with his impassioned ode to the good 'ol days in the politics thread. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on November 07, 2009, 08:46:31 PM
We just got rid of two rhetoric-spewing jackasses, we don't need anyone to pick up where they left off.

Quote from: Diomedes on November 08, 2009, 09:33:44 AM
Am I to understand that bowzer and ATV are gone?
that's what i was wondering myself. 

Quote from: General_Failure on November 08, 2009, 11:33:23 AM
Yes.
praise the black baby jeebus

Quote from: Diomedes on November 08, 2009, 05:51:40 PM
I'd credit Sassy for touching GF's little black heart with his impassioned ode to the good 'ol days in the politics thread. 

ha.  i just really had enough of those 2 because i really don't think they respect anyone's opinion and they're whole schtick got real old, real quick.

in short, i didn't like the cut of their jibs 

Sgt PSN

i'm kind of curious though, because was offline from yesterday morning until this evening, what those 2 idiots did that finally went over the top. 

General_Failure

I had a bad day elsewhere and took it out on them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Most of their jackassery was contained in the political threads. Since I'm of the opinion that political discussion can only lead to mindless regurgitation of lies and half truths, I was fine with it.

Seabiscuit36

they both added nothing, other than headaches. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

And they probably cost us a couple of good posters. Good posters who probably got their panties in a twist over the deterioration of the political threads, so farg 'em all.

Seabiscuit36

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on November 08, 2009, 09:06:48 PM
I had a bad day elsewhere and took it out on them.

sometimes i think you're the sexiest person on the internet. 

Seabiscuit36

General_Failure

Much like the kangaroo, my testicles are above my penis.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillycrew

Ban them all.  Let Allah sort them out.

rjs246

Holy crap I just came back to see that bowzer and ATV have been banned. Now I might have to start posting again. Ugh. bastiches.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.