The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

Not too sure where this belongs:

40-year-old suspect held in gruesome Manitoba bus killing; Passenger decapitated

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/edmonton/story/2008/07/31/greyhound-transcanada.html?ref=rss

PoopyfaceMcGee

It probably belongs in the first thread in which it was posted.

General_Failure

One fatality. No gun. Not even in a Catholic church. This belongs in the bacon thread.

And since it happened it Canada, it should have gone in the non-US shootings thread: the iraq war thread.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

oh look, another mass stabbing with multiple dead...what would have happened if he had used a gun??

http://www.komonews.com/news/27789174.html
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

People kill other people. They always have. They always will. Guns fascilitate it. Just like chainsaws and axes and crossbows and knives and candlesticks and rocks and AIDS.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MadMarchHare

Oh no, her useless twat offspring got knocked up.  Who farging cares?

How about we focus on something more important, which even the news agencies are glossing over, which is that she tried to get her sister ex fired from the police department, and when his boss wouldn't step in line, she went after him.

Just what we need - a vindictive fundamentalist Christian president.  Again.  Except now the prez goes completely, irrationally insane one week out of every month.  YAY!
Anyone but Reid.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Cerevant

You don't understand MMH - if this woman gets the big chair, there will be a mass shooting somewhere up in Illinois...
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

MadMarchHare

Quote from: rjs246 on September 03, 2008, 08:11:09 AM
Wrong thread, smart stuff.

Um, yeah, not sure how that happened.  I had to search just to find it.  Oops.
Anyone but Reid.

Father Demon

yet ANOTHER ONE in my neighborhood.

Jesus Christ - I moved to the Yuppie Town to get rid of this shtein:

Two Dead

Yep.  Less than a mile from my house.  You'd thing I live in freaking Baltimore or some shtein. 

In the last six months, we've had three SWAT team deployments over idiots with guns.

Police say a man and his ex-girlfriend are dead after he took her hostage at a health clinic in suburban St. Louis.

Police in O'Fallon, Mo., say the gunman killed his ex-girlfriend Friday before police shot him to death.

A spokeswoman for St. John's Mercy Urgent Care Center says she cannot release any information.

She says everyone with the clinic "is saddened by the events this evening."
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Seabiscuit36

Moral of the story. Middle America is crazy and armed
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Father Demon

I'll say this. 

No shtein.

Everyone has guns here, and I'm 7 days from buying mine.  Blast you, muthafarger......
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Father Demon on November 15, 2008, 12:20:55 AM
I'll say this. 

No shtein.

Everyone has guns here, and I'm 7 days from buying mine.  Blast you, muthafarger......
Already have mine, its on
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Obviously this man would have stabbed his girlfriend and himself to death if he couldn't get a gun.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

If he only killed one person, it really doesn't qualify for the "Mass" shooting thread, right?

Maybe there should be an O'Fallon, Missouri CRIME WATCH thread.