The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Killed by a "Good Samaritan". See the system works only 4 people died. farging despicable the right celebrates this.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Don't bother calling 911 cops ain't gonna do shtein

Geowhizzer

They're looking for the keys to open up the park as we speak.

This country is farged.

MDS

abbott blamed it on "gang violence" aka negroes/spics
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

The right wingers not jerking off all over tv and Twitter about the fact that a combat veteran stopped a mass shooter with his bare hands tells you all you need to know about who they think "deserves it"/has it coming to them?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

unarmed patron at a gay bar did more than scores of armed cops could manage at Uvalde

Founders would never have allowed common people to carry semi automatic pistols (which were not invented at the time) nevermind semi auto rifles, etc.

Gonna need to repeal 2A
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

no one cares and our country died a long time ago
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I dint understand why this story gets front page treatment but no one seems to care about all the fatal mass stabbings
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

it was an asian dude (rare) but he did it because he was angry at some woman and wanted inflict damage (common) but was ultimately a deranged person with easy access to a weapon of war (every day in the great old usa)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.