The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

MDS

twitter is often a repugnant place but its especially vile and gross right now....ugly country full of ugly people that deserve trump
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't believe the jerkoff who planned to get after the LA Pride Parade is Muslim. He had a farging arsenal.

Where's the "guns ain't a problem it's them damn mooslims" fargups at?

Rome

I just let the local hick reporter at Fox News Orlando have it with the "I can't understand what's happening in 'our' country bullshtein."

It's guns you farging dipshtein.  Assault weapons are why these massacres keep happening.  Gutless bought and paid for farging politicians who take blood money from the NRA to look the other way are why this keeps happening.

Oh, and cram your thoughts and prayers for the victims up your asses too.  This isn't a tragedy.  A tragedy is a train derailment or a plane crash.  This was entirely preventable and it's on you motherfargers.

ice grillin you

where was today's outrage from the right after the racist massacre in Charleston
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

The thoughts and prayers from the GOPers ring hollow

Some dude on Twitter is RTing every politician who offered a prayers tweet with the amount of money they've taken from the NRA

Munson

The first victims names to be released are all hispanic sounding too. That'll be yet another interesting aspect to how this evolves. Wonder if the righteous anger from the right wing dies out faster when we find out all 50 of them were hispanic. 50 gay "illegals" dying at the hands of a gun, or islamic terrorism. Interesting dynamic.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Quote from: Munson on June 12, 2016, 06:56:51 PM
The first victims names to be released are all hispanic sounding too. That'll be yet another interesting aspect to how this evolves. Wonder if the righteous anger from the right wing dies out faster when we find out all 50 of them were hispanic. 50 gay "illegals" dying at the hands of a gun, or islamic terrorism. Interesting dynamic.

They were having a Latino Night.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

lol Munson this many years later continues to be a cranial lump

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: General_Failure on June 12, 2016, 07:05:10 PM
Quote from: Munson on June 12, 2016, 06:56:51 PM

They were having a Latino Night.

lol....my point is, it'll be fun to watch the right wing anger over this 'terrorist attack' die out as it comes out that 'real americans' weren't the victims.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

It'll be glossed over that they were Latino or gay, and that the shooter was born here. The narrative is that a Radical Muslim killed Americans.

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 13, 2016, 01:51:39 AM
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/06/12/3787581/obama-haunting-confrontation-pro-gun-activist-just-days-orlando-massacre/

So what you're telling me is that as the Obama Regime is in its death throes he's announcing his Jihad and spitting in the face of good, honest, Christian Americans.

The man. The myth. The legend.